In Episode 2 of the Great Return you will hear from three members of the M2B Ministries team, Nikki, Betsy, and Victoria. They will be sharing some practical tips, strategies, and their own personal experiences and stories for successfully navigating re-entry. Whether you are preparing to return home, have just returned, or have been home for a year or more, you’ll find tangible ideas to help you wherever you are in your re-entry journey. This is also a great episode if you are a parent, friend, or family member of a returning or returned short-term missionary.
Here is a summary of the main takeaways from today’s episode:
- Create routines + structure in your life
- Maintain meaningful and life giving relationships with teammates or friends you served with overseas. Encourage each other and hold one another accountable
- Find a way to serve others
- Gratitude: hot showers
- Listen to the Lord’s prompting
- Slow down, patience
- Grace, yourself and others
- Find a routine
- Nutrition, sleep, drink water!
- Make 3 month goals for yourself
- Where to live, what city
- Finding a job
- Use your resources
- Take action
- Spend quality time with Jesus
Thanks for listening and don’t forget to subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes.